THE ART & CRAFT OF SONGWRITING
Lyn offers songwriting workshops for all ages & skill levels. Workshop duration can be tailored to suit, ranging from one hour to two full days. Course outlines include: defining the art and the craft; song structure & form; the hook; finding melody; critical listening; and the opportunity to write &/or co-write with other participants.
Lyn's Songwriting CV:
- A working singer/songwriter currently promoting two recorded albums of original music
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology
- Co-facilitated a Songwriting Workshop for Teens through Sound Advice at the 2013 Juno's in Regina
- Substitute facilitator at the University of Saskatchewan USCAD Songwriting I and II Courses
- Co-facilitated the Emma Lake Kenderdine Campus Songwriters Retreat in 2010 and 2012
- Facilitated several one and three hours workshops with groups aged 11 - 18
- 2012 Winner of an International Lyric Writing Contest through Songlink
- Her songs/co-writes have been recorded by other artists including Kim Fontaine, David j Taylor & Glenn Sutter.
For further information, please contact Lyn:
By phone at 306.241.6363
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org